We all know that there is a network of service centers across the country for different brands of RO Systems. RO service Noida provides RO repair service in Noida. However few points are to be taken care of while making the decision to buy it whether it is Kent, Pureit, Eureka Forbes, BlueStar, Livpure or Aquaguard…
- After sales support services of ro service Noida should be really good. Technicians should well experienced, qualified and well trained . Normally the company responds promptly within 48 hours of call.
- Staff Deployed should be
- Technical and Qualified practically trained.
- Service Desk should be receiving the calls and responding to customers in the most decent manner.
- Documentation Management should be excellent for each customer.
- Staff should work for the customer Satisfaction to the fullest level.
- Technical staff that attends customer calls must use Sanitization procedure end to end and they all should be well equipped with masks and gloves.
- Able to give customers Cost effective solutions whenever there is need to replace the faulty parts or some repairing work has to be done.
- Give such quality services to customers that they feel is the true value of their money.
- Able to give Lifelong commitment from the company .
- Engage customers post sale by tele calling them from time to time and keeping them updated with new technological updates in the brand.
- Close the support call after get the feedback from customers in black and white as it complete end to end process and Customer’s feedback reviewed by the company for training and retraining of new and existing staff.
- RO Installation should be according to standard operating procedures.
- Annual Maintenance Contract should be clear and executed with consent of the customer. But the company’s technical staff should be ready to attend the calls promptly even if your RO system is out of warranty.
- Original and genuine Spare Parts (with proper packing and seal from the company) should be bought from technical staff. Normally, membrane and filters to changed from time to time. Also if there is any leakage or alarm goes off then also its time to contact company’s call centre. Please call at the valid toll free numbers given on their website and don’t fall into the trap of unauthorized call centers with semi skilled people. Fake parts might damage your RO system permanently.
In a nut shell, keep no doubt about within warranty and out of Warranty. RO services, repair, AMC and Installation while choosing a brand. And even if you don’t have any complaint with your RO system. Still it a good practice to get it checked every six months.